积分

版主

积分
发表于 2024-7-6 10:28:05 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
星级打分
平均分:0  参与人数:0  我的评分:未评
问:如何回答女生“你喜欢我什么”?

答:这不是有公式吗?一个时间点+一件小事+形容润色+海誓山盟。

例如:四年前的一个早上,你忙碌着为我准备早餐,看着你的身影,我恍惚看到了天使,美极了,那时我便默默对自己说,这就是我要用一辈子去爱去疼的女人。最后紧紧抱住她,不用多解释。
How to answer "What do you like about me" to a girl? Isn't there a formula for this? At a certain point in time, with a small matter, a polished description, and a solemn pledge. For example, four years ago, one morning, you were busy preparing breakfast for me. Looking at your figure, I vaguely saw an angel It's so beautiful, and then I silently said to myself, this is the woman I want to love and love for the rest of my life. Finally, hold onto her tightly without further explanation.

问:前男友现任好丑,我应该高兴吗?
答:他宁可要一个丑女人都不要你,姑娘长点心吧。
My ex boyfriend is so ugly now, should I be happy? He would rather have an ugly girl than you, girl, grow Dim sum.

问:胖是什么感觉?
答:刚蹲下,钱已经被人捡走了……
What does it feel like to be fat? Just squatted down, the money has already been picked up by someone

问:为什么我的脸长得这么大,身子这么宽呢?
答:因为你是被父母拉扯大的。
Why is my face so big and my body so wide? Because you were raised by your parents.

问:真的要丢下一切去旅行吗?
答:带上一切去旅行,那叫搬家。
Do you really want to leave everything behind and travel? Bringing everything to travel is called moving.

问:现在老龄化越来越严重,孩子出生率大幅度下降,迟早会被别的生物种类替代吧?
答:其他种类被咱们吃的差不多了啊。。。
The aging population is becoming increasingly severe, and the birth rate of children is significantly decreasing. Will it be replaced by other biological species sooner or later? We've eaten almost all the other types...

问:你离死亡最近的一次经历?
答:20年 前差点给后面那精子追上了......
Your closest experience to death? 20 years ago, I almost caught up with the sperm from behind....

问:“都说女人天生就没有方向感,是真的吗?”
答:“是真的!因为女人一进商场就转不出来!”
Q: "It's said that women are born without a sense of direction, is that true?"
A: "It's true! Because women can't turn out as soon as they enter the mall!"

问:请问中国踢球为什么这么差?
答:因为体育课都被别的老师占去了。
May I ask why Chinese football is so poor? Because the physical education class has been occupied by other teachers.
640 (1).webp

640 (2).webp
640 (3).webp
640 (4).webp
640 (5).webp
640 (6).webp
640 (7).webp
640.webp

贡献值排行榜:
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|《女儿国小说网》

GMT+8, 2024-9-17 04:04 , Processed in 0.150000 second(s), 39 queries .